Create awesome experiences for our customers.
Join our team
We’re a customer-driven and product-minded team within TELUS, responsible for our company’s digital evolution. We simplify the path to production so teams can focus on what matters most.
TELUS Digital’s mission is to make life easier for millions of customers – and for our team. We build smart, customer-centric and data-driven experiences for telus.com, business.telus.com and the My TELUS app.
Our team includes a passionate group of strategists, UX and visual designers, full stack developers, content managers, scrum masters, testers, product owners, people experience specialists, and other digital experts.
Our team members are leaders in local and global technology communities, we value and support communities such as: Tech Masters, NodeSchool, Ladies Learning Code, Women Who Code TO and many more!
Learn more about our team at telus.com/digital
This is a full-time, renewable 1-year contract position.
Here’s the impact you’ll make and what we'll accomplish together
You are an experienced Digital Analytics Developer who has experience aligning data structure across multiple reporting suites (online, mobile web, mobile app, wearables, etc). In this role, you will be responsible to support a team with our analytics stack of tools such as Adobe Marketing Cloud (Dynamic Tag Manager, Adobe Analytics, Target, Audience Manager, Campaign), Ensighten, DOMO and ClickTale.
Reporting into the Director of Analytics & Insights, this position is accountable for implementation, continued integration and knowledge transfer of the Adobe product suite, specifically Adobe Analytics, across multiple TELUS Digital properties.
- Ensuring that data flows smoothly from the website & app, into our Adobe Analytics report suite
- Support the development and training of internal processes and documentation governing all aspects of Adobe analytics tagging, implementation, QA and reporting, including continuous improvement of these processes.
- Conduct regular audits of digital insights implementation identifying recommendations to improve data structure and reporting
- Work collaboratively in squad to create valuable data that drives our insights and reporting. Communicate findings and recommendations in a professional, clear, and actionable manner, articulating next steps and recommendations to various audiences including executive level.
- Manage quality assurance of all Adobe Analytics implementations and provide recommendations to provide insightful, best-in-class digital channels reports and dashboards, and adherence to service level agreements with lines of business, partners and the overall Digital Channels team.
You're the missing piece of the puzzle
- University degree in Computer Science (preferred) or any technical field
- At least 2-3 years of experience in implementing analytics on high traffic websites
- Understanding of database structures, tables & basic SQL statements
- Ability to work independently as well as a contributing member of the team
- Experience with agile, iterative, lean product life cycles
- At least 2-3 years of experience in implementing and using Adobe Launch or DTM to ingest data into Adobe Analytics
About TELUS Digital:
We want to work with people who:
- Share our passion for all things digital
- Thrive in an agile, lean and fast-paced environment
- Clearly see things from the perspective of our customers
- Are curious, experiment and never stop learning
- View collaboration as essential to your work
- Utilize the power of data to inform decisions
- Embrace diversity and new ideas
What you can expect from us:
- An environment where you’re encouraged to share and act on your ideas
- Flexible work hours in a central downtown location
- A welcoming, relaxed office with a casual dress code
- A culture committed to giving; every year we donate time and resources in our communities
- Team lunches with a generous supply of healthy snacks
- A fun, dynamic team that works and plays every day; great ideas can come as easily during an impromptu hallway soccer match or social team outing
At TELUS, we are committed to diversity and equitable access to employment opportunities based on ability.
Check out labs.telus.com/blog to see how we solve challenging problems for millions of customers with innovative tools